Monday, August 1, 2016

PROMPT #22

Okay, now this one I found a little tough. Still not quite sure how is all panned out but I'm putting it up here anyway. The prompt was actually kind of a sick one at that. Write a necrophiliac's love song.  yeah, not an easy one I thought.  But this is how it came out which I hope you find a little entertaining.  I called this one.. I WILL ROT WITH YOU





I WILL ROT WITH YOU



I clean the maggots from your skull
And peel the flesh from your bones
And listen to that sound you make
As your innards moans and groans.

Your lips once soft a and tastes of cherry
As I suck the worms from your tongue
And smell that sweet fragrance of your hair
as you hold that aroma of donkey dung.

(Chorus)

Tell me that you love me.
And your love for me is true,
I just wanna lay here baby
and rot away with you.


The pits in your eyes, they tell no lies
How are love came to be
When I heard those creaks and and all those squeaks
It is only you that I can see

Lets go back to that room
that romantic resort we used to go
And I'll roll you down that same hallway
With do not disturb on your toe.

(Chorus)

Tell me that you love me
And your love for me is true
I just wanna lay here baby
And rot away with you.

Poeple just don't understand
How our love can be so strong.
There is nothing that can break this chain
This is where you and I belong.

Let's go dancin' in the rain
and party with liquid bromide
lets smoke some cigs and get so high
that we get all petrified


(Chorus)

Tell me that you love me
And your love for me is true.
I just wanna lay here baby
And rot away with you.

Rot away with you. Yes, rot away with you.
Rot away with you. Rot away with you.






No comments: