Saturday, October 5, 2013

THE TROOP



Here is one to definitely be on the lookout for. I'd have to say that this is one of the best creature features I've read. If you like William Meikle, Guy N. Smith then this one if for you.  Now, this isn't coming out until January so be on the look out for it.
At first when I started reading this I thought I was diving into some kind of alien invasion tale of some sort but it wasn't like that at all. I was rather surprised when I found out what it was. I'm sorry, I can't exactly tell you what the WHAT was. It would just spoil things, and frankly I think too many reviews give away too much information. You won't get that here. I will tell you this creature is one you will be familiar with and is real--- well kinda. This is a fast moving tale with plenty of action and the characterization is well executed. I felt sorry for the boys and what they were going through. Though the premise is nothing new, don't be fooled, the creatures and the tale itself is completely original.

Simply put.

This story is a blast
<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=tcc0ea-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00BSBR5DA&asins=B00BSBR5DA&linkId=GJS4JEEAFPXP2AYX&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true">
</iframe>

No comments: