Tuesday, December 4, 2012

JOE LANSDALE

Okay, folks Joe Lansdale is at it again with this tale of nature. If you've never read any of him I highly suggest you check him out. I haven't bought this one yet but I will be, I'll guarantee you that. This one is a must for your reading list.. I've read several of his books and he has several short story collections as well.This man's imagination knows no boundaries. If you are just starting out with him I suggest you read the 'DRIVE-IN' where a horror film on the big screen comes to life. His stories are fast paced and full of action. I've added the link below for his latest.



The Ape Man's Brother



http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/B00AGMC6RC/ref=sib_dp_kd#reader-link


If you've read any of his books or would like to suggest one you've read feel free to comment.

No comments: